Friday, July 2, 2010

Latency

I've been having some problems with recording. Turns out that the external sound card I was using caused some problems. Unbelievably frustrating, especially when I never suspected the recording as being wrong. I thought I played it that bad and just didn't hear it at the time of the recording!

Anyhow, this is a piece called Texas Swing and it's from Robert Calva's "Blues/Rock, Soloing for Guitar" book. It's the first song out of the book I've tried and I really like it. I think I'll continue to learn these songs.

Anyhow, below are two recordings on two days of the same song. The first recording is with the latency problem. The second is without.



1 comment:

  1. Nice! I would love to learn how to play more bluesy stuff, please post more of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete